REMOTELY OPERATED VEHICLE [ROV] OPERATION
|Potable Water Tanks
- reach up to 305 m (1,000 ft) in overall distance
- 152 m (500 ft) in water depth
- Laser scale
- Video recording of dive
- Horizontal – Two thrusters with 100 mm propellers producing 15 lbs. of thrust.
- Vertical – One thruster.
- Forward facing wide angle color camera.
- 570 lines of resolution and 0.3 lux.
- Variable control tilt with 180 degree vertical field of view.
- Wide focus range.
- NTSC or PAL.
- Rear facing black & white camera – 430 lines 0.1 lux.
- Forward – Two 20 watt high efficiency halogen lights.
- Rear – Ultra high-intensity LED light array.
Accessories and Sensors
- Accessory connector allows field integration of various instruments and sensors.
- 15 inch integrated video display.
- Video display tilt adjustment for optimal viewing angle.
- LCD depth gauge display.
- LCD compass with heading display.
- LCD cumulative hour meter display.
- Composite video output.
- Superimpose date, time, depth and heading information on video display.
- Audio annotation microphone for simultaneous recording
Finger Lakes' Remotely Operated Vehicle.
Catholic Protection System:
Inspection of a catholic protection system in this 80’ potable water tower.
A NYS Certified Woman Owned Business